PDF LINK: Click to Download Aftercare Instruction
This procedure requires very little maintenance and is perfect for anyone that doesn’t have time for regular upkeep. However, there is a little extra care required over the first 24-48 hours.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 24 hours. Swimming should also be avoided at this time.
- Allow 24 hours before applying any product to your lashes. After 24 hours you man apply
regular mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, or any type of makeup products you desire; it will not
affect the lashes. However, NO WATEROROOF MASCARAS.
- Do not use any oils, lotions, creams, shampoo, face washes, makeup remover wipes or pads
on your lashes for a minimum of 24 hours.
- No heat, hot yoga, steam (including cooking over the stovetop) or sauna use for a minimum of 24 hours. Use of steam/saunas is possible after but may weaken in the effect of your lash lift.
- No other facial beauty treatment for 24 hours.
Day 1: Do not touch or rub your eyes or eyelashes immediately after the treatment. If redness or irritation occurs apply a cool damp cotton compress to the eye area. If symptoms persist for more than 24 hours seek medical advice. Do not sleep on your face.
Day 2: Avoid hot water or steam on the face or near the eyes.
Day & continuously: Please refrain from all attempts to rub the eye or lashes. Do not use oil-based products or any conditioning treatments/serums on the lashes. This will cause the semi-permanent mascara to dissolve faster. Effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2-3 weeks as hair will grow out and the tint color fades. Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster – Use gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover and avoid exfoliating cleanser or those products containing AHA’s and oil. Do not attempt to pickoff the mascara, let your technician safely and gently remove the coating before your next application is applied.
- Rub your lashes for 24 hours.
- Get your lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Use harsh products or oil-based makeup remover.
- Take a steamy, hot shower within the first 24 hours.
- No eye makeup within the first 24 hours.
- No coconut oil or castor oil on the lashes – this will cause them to straighten back out.
Please contact your artist or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an issue with your lashes. If you get in touch with us about your issue within 3 days, we will be able to fix them for you.