PDF LINK: Click to Download Aftercare Instruction
This procedure requires very little maintenance and is perfect for anyone that doesn’t have time for regular upkeep. However, there is a little extra care required over the next 24-48 hours.
- Do not wet your eyebrows for 24-48 hours
- Do not apply Retin A, aha or exfoliate the brow area for 72 hours before or
after the treatment
- No self-tanner products should be used on the face for at least 48 hours post-treatment
- Do not apply makeup on the brows for 24 hours post-treatment
- Apply Lacquer Brow Balm daily (we suggest before bed)
- Comb the hairs into place each day
- Avoid touching the brow area at the risk of transferring oils
Please email a selfie of your brows to [email protected]!
We would love to see how our work turned out and how we can improve your treatment at your next appointment!