Mastering Healed Brows
Angela is an internationally renown Cosmetic Tattoo Artist in Vancouver. With years of experience, she has mastered the art of microblading eyebrows and is now sharing her techniques with you in this one on one apprenticeship program customized to focus on correcting your specific trouble areas in your procedure.
Have you already taken a Microblading course but still feeling overwhelmed? Not feeling confident enough to take clients yet? This program was created for Microblading artists looking to expand their skills and improve their techniques for better results. Work one on one with Angela to master your healed results and cut your procedure time in half! Leave this mentorship program feeling more confident with working on clients.
|Mastering Healed Brows||$1950||2 days|
What you get from the program:
- Hands-on training on Angela’s specific techniques for consistently healed results.
- General understanding of brow mapping, hair stroke patterns and how to determine the best shape and colour for your client.
- How to predict healed results and colour on different skin types.
- Client interaction. How to educate and set realistic expectations for your client.
- Where to order Angela’s favourite supplies
- Photography/editing knowledge
- Certificate of Completion for Artisphere Academy’s 2-day Mentorship Program with Angela Lin.
DAY ONE Shadow Day:
Shadow Angela as she works with 2 different clients. Each step of the process will be explained in detail. Feel free to ask any questions and take notes along the way.
- Intro and consultation about your learning needs and areas you want to focus on (30 min)
- Learning Angela’s 3 essential hair stroke patterns (1 hour)
- Shadow first client (2.5 hours)
- LUNCH BREAK (45 min)
- Shadow second Client (2.5 hours)
- Going over where to order all of Angela’s favourite supplies and answer any questions about the procedure (1 hour)
DAY TWO Student Model Day:
Work on 2 models* as Angela guides you every step of the way to ensure your technique is done correctly and efficiently. She will help you with sitting and hand positioning, stretching techniques, proper blading techniques, etc.
* You can provide your own models OR we can help find models for you. There is a $100 tray setup fee for models.
- Setting up your station (30 min)
- First Model (3 hours)
- LUNCH Break (45 min)
- Second Model (3 hours)
- Discuss how to further improve technique. Talk about photography/editing pictures. (1 hour)
Why choose this program:
- One on one hands-on training customized to suit your needs and what you need to focus on.
- Add on training days available to continue your apprenticeship to further improve your microblading skills or learn combination and manual shading at $850/ each additional day.
- Bed rental options to further assist you in working on models in a licensed professional work environment.
- Must be 18 years of age. Photo ID required!
- Certificate of Microblading Completion
- Proof of Bloodborne Pathogen’s certificate
- $1000 non-refundable deposit is required to book this program.
- This is not a theory course. A textbook will not be provided. This course is for hands-on practice for advanced skills and techniques for consistently healed results.
- Tools and products are provided by the studio for procedures performed during this program. However, we do NOT provide any takeaway products to keep the cost of this program as low as possible.
- Please bring a notebook to take notes