1) If you have any symptoms of any kind of illness, please reschedule your appointment! We are waiving last-minute rebooking fees at this time and your deposit will be transferred to your rescheduled appointment.
2) We are unable to book clients travelling from out of province/out of the country until further notice. If you have recently travelled out of the country please email your artist and reschedule your appointment.
3) We will require you to wear a mask at all times for your appointment so we ask that you bring your own mask OR you can purchase one of ours at a minimal fee. All staff members will also be wearing masks.
4) When you arrive to your appointment, please check-in at the front desk and if your artist isn’t able to take you in immediately, you may wait outside or in your car and your artist will text you when they are ready.
5)NO GUESTS ALLOWED limiting the number of people in our studio.
6) Upon entering you will be asked to wash and sanitize your hands at our sink and wipe down your phone with sanitizer as well.
7) We will not be accepting any cash at this time. Only credit cards or debit.
8) Please limit the number of items you will be bringing to our studio. If possible, only bring a phone and your form of payment and leave bags and other items at home.
9) Beverages will not be provided during this time
If you have any questions at all please contact your artist directly!
Typically when you get a vaccine it can take a few weeks for your body to build immunity against the vaccination, during this time we recommend rescheduling any tattoo Appointments you have for the next 14 days after your second dose.
We recommend you wait at least 14 days after your tattoo appointment before you get your first/second dose of the vaccine.
We want to make sure every precaution is taken and get you to get the best results from tattoo. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please contact your artist directly and we will be more than happy to rebook you.