PDF LINK: Click to Download Aftercare Instruction
Immediately after, your eyes may feel a bit irritated and dry. This shouldn’t last too long and you may apply eye drops to help replenish moisture to your eyes.
- Avoid water, heat, and steam for the first 24 hrs.
- Do not use waterproof or oil-based eye makeup.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
- Oil-free eye makeup is okay with proper cleansing.
- Be sure to clean your lash line regularly with an oil-free water-based cleanser.
- Be sure to book a fill-in 2-3 weeks for timely touch-ups.